List of the official Java Central rules. If I missed anything feel free to let me know. General Rules
- No chargebacks of any payments are allowed
- No faking evidence of any player
- No stalking/harassing any player
- No leaking player's personal information without permission
- No use of VPN's or Proxy's. (Some exemptions may be made for Youtubers/Streamers)
- Do not evade a ban or mute on any JavaCentral platform (This will result in a blacklist)
- Scamming is allowed (ONLY in games items) not real life money, but at your own risk! [This includes the promise of purchasing ranks/commands...etc for in-game goods] (If you are scammed for IRL money this is not our fault, however, we will punish the player if there is valid proof. )
- Use common sense. If common sense dictates something should most likely be against the rules, then DON'T DO IT! If you are ever in doubt about something please ask a staff member!
- No hacking/cheating or using any disallowed clients (Allowed Clients)
- No "fake hacking" meaning you purposely try to look like a hacker. This will carry the same punishment as an actual hacker. (e.g. sitting at spawn spinning around towards players and attacking to make it look like you have kill aura)
- No gaining things from bots. Killing them to boost stats, money, or just gaining any form of advantage or benefits from bots.
- No disallowed mods (Link to allowed mods list)
- No glitch abusing/exploiting (e.g. find a way to get out of the map, bypass restrictions, block glitching glitching into spawn; no matter your intention), shooting from safety (spawn or a warp)
- No abusing /Report (e.g. purposefully false reporting a random player to get the attention of staff)
- No inappropriate usernames, you will be banned until you change your name. (This includes names that include swear words, racism, sexism, or any inappropriate terms/phrases)
- No inappropriate skins/capes, you will be banned until you change your skin/cape. (e.g. any skin/cape showing nudity)
- No other programs to give you an unfair advantage (e.g. autoclickers, macros, disallowed mods...etc)
- No double clicking (This is the action of setting multiple mice or buttons to attack)
- Buttterfly clicking Is allowed, but may result in a punishment for autoclicker as the two are nearly impossible to distinguish the difference. Butterfly clicking is at your own risk, but strongly discouraged, the same goes for other clicking methods, like drag and jitter clicking.
- No changing your click button to such things as your scroll wheel.
- Account sharing is allowed, but at your own risk! We will not unban you if your shared account(s) get banned and/or blacklisted!
- No DDoS/Dox threats towards any player for any reason (This can also apply to other forms of communication outside of the network only at an administrator's decision.)
- No form of threats at all towards any player for any reason
- No suicide encouragement (e.g "kys" "Kill yourself" "slit your wrists")
- No spamming/flooding chat or encouraging spam (general rule of thumb of what qualifies as spam; 3 or more duplicate messages in a 10s span)
- No intentionally advertising any other minecraft server in any way on any platform.
- Be kind to all players and staff, any form of toxicity is muteable.
- Do not try to trick players into thinking you are staff/impersonating staff
- No NSFW links ("Not safe for work" links, e.g. link to screamers, porn, or anything inappropriate)
- No download links anywhere. Ingame, forums, discord...etc
- No solicitation or giveaways if items/things unrelated to JavaCentral (e.g. "Selling minecraft accounts cheap! message me!" or "Giving away minecon capes, message me!"
- No selling in-game items for real life currency. (This includes items like warp creates, keys, gear ...etc)
- No advertising your discord server ingame.
- You may advertise your stream as long as it is JavaCentral related, and only 1 link per 15 minutes!
- No inappropriate messages in chat. (e.g. talking about nudity, sex, blood/gore...etc)
- No excessive profanity, and never in a toxic manor.
- No posting NSFW links/phrases ("Not safe for work" links, e.g. link to screamers, porn, or anything inappropriate)
- No spamming the forums with pointless topics
- No spamming ban appeals/staff applications
- No ban evading
- Keep it friendly!
- No escaping the map
- No trolling/stalling in events (e.g. refusing to fight someone in brackets to delay the game)
- No boosting your stats/credits (e.g. getting an alt to kill over and over for extra kills/credits)
- No duping any kits/items in any way
- No teaming with hackers
- Don't put your alt in events when your main account is in the event as well.
- No AFK mining (weighing down/using a program to mine from a cobble gen)
- No Island traps/traps to kill players at your island (drowning, burning, fall damage, void...etc)
- No using any alt accounts to get daily items/blocks/gear/currency for you or any other account to use.